Rotor Weigher RC
Continuous weighing of poor flowing bulk solids Overview
- Sealed dust-tight and maintenance-free system
- Low installation height, easy assembly
- Largely insensitive to vibrations
- Direct mass flow measurement with high accuracy
- Patented and proven measuring system
The Rotor Weigher RC is suited for the following applications:
- Continuous weighing of bulk flow for implant control purpose and calculation of extraction
- Frequency controlled dosage for production of blends or additives
A horizontally aligned rotor is located inside the Rotor Weigher. It is driven at constant speed. The product is fed to the center of the rotor and accelerated to approx. 9 m/s. The occurring Coriolis force is gathered by a torsion spring and captured by a flux induction sensor. The system is completely proportional to the mass flow measurement. Material-specific characteristics such as flow characteristics or friction are not included in the measurement as errors.
A large number of poor flowing products can be measured, e.g. flour, powder and bran.