NIR-measuring device NIRC
NIR-measuring device for continuous NIR-quality control for grain in real-time
- Continuous quality monitoring and process control by real-time measurement
- Exact measurement of moisture, protein, hardness, falling number and further parameters
- Quick and reliable recognition of quality deficits in process line
- Robust and proven NIR-spectrometer Corona extreme from ZEISS
- Easy integration into inclined running pipes possible
The NIRC is suited for the following applications:
- Simultaneous monitoring of quality parameters at grain intake
- Sorting of grain qualities in silos
- Application in mills, grain trading and grain processing companies
- Regulation of processes as a result of analyzed measuring values
The NIR-sensor for measurement of quality parameters is located inside a running pipe. The bulk flows over the sensor and is analyzed continuously. The parameters are being transferred to a PC and recorded.
All free flowing products can be measured, e.g. grain, pulses, granules, malt, pellets, soya and diverse bruised grains.