Automatic Dampening System NC6
Automatic dampening system for exact moisture regulation of grain
- Applicable for any intensive dampener
- Exact water dosage dependent on target moisture
- Successfully operating in more than 700 mills worldwide
- Available with integrated weighing system
The NC6 was replaced by the new Automatic Dampening System NC8
The Automatic Dampening System NC6 is suited for the following applications:
- Continuous measurement of moisture, hl-weight, temperature and weighing of flow capacity
- Exact humidification of grain to attain constant moisture level of the product
The Automatic Dampening System NC6 measures continuously in free flow. The
product moisture content is measured in the bypass pipe.
By application of the Automatic Dampening System a mill can achieve optimal performance by maintaining its grain moisture at a constant level. The required water amount to be given into the grain - in order to achieve target moisture - is calculated of actual moisture and grain flow.
All free flowing grain types can be measured, e.g. wheat, spelt, rye, barley, oat, maize, pepper and malt.